This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's cold

It's currently 1:40am. The temperature is 28 degrees F and the wind chill is 11. (It was the same at noon today.) Luckily the wind is only blowing at about 22 miles per hour. The sun is rising at 10am and setting about 4pm and the days are getting shorter at 6 minutes a day.

All this to say...in about 2 and a half weeks I won't care because I'll be in Vegas baby! Looks like the kids and I will be home either Dec. 3 or 4th and Dave will be home on Dec. 17h. We will all return to Iceland on the 29th. At this point the days will be getting longer at 6 minutes per day!! Shortest day--December 22.

If there is anything you need from Iceland (Sara) now is the time to speak up! Of course I'll be bringing home lots of incredibly delicious chocolate! They make their chocolate here with whole cream...it's the best ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Of course I'll be bringing home lots of incredibly delicious chocolate! They make their chocolate here with whole cream...it's the best ever!

Yes! I completely agree! :-)

You bringin' any to NY? or even Ohio? :-)

2:22 AM

 
Blogger tommy said...

I would like some ice please.I hear Iceland is famous for its ice.

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home