This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Star Spangled Nascar

Yesterday while waiting on a very long train, my parents and I thought it would be fun to sing. We sang BINGO, If You're Happy and You Know It..., along with other kid songs. Then for some reason Mom and I started singing the Star Spangled Banner. That's when William (our newly acquired son from Southern Ohio) said, "Why are you singing the song from Nascar" I think there's a redneck joke in there somewhere......

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Clark said...

Amy- Your in Ohio and you haven't called me. We need to get together. Call me at 513-943-4652. Jenn Clark

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home