This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Catching up

I have been reading other’s blogs and thinking how I wished people would blog so I knew how they were doing. Then I realized I haven’t blogged in over a month. What a hypocrite! I guess it’s the whole speck and log thing.

Since I have last blogged we have; added a new child, the kids started swimming and baseball, David went to Turkey, my parents and grandpaw visited, David went to Romania (again) and I have started cooking dinner every Friday night (for the summer) for the single and unaccompanied military people. So needless to say, things have been busy.

The kids are all doing great. The sun finally came out last week so the kids have been outside all day. The temperature hasn’t been over about 67 degrees yet. One really bad thing about cold weather is this: cold weather equals more clothing equals more laundry! Shorts and t-shirts are much smaller and sandals equal no socks!

The visit with the family was great. We took them around to see many beautiful things. I think the highlight for me was whale watching! We saw lots of Minke whales and many birds including Puffins! I was very nervous about getting sea sick, but the bay was perfectly calm and the sun was beautiful!

I will post some pictures at Snapfish soon. When I do I will post the link.

The drier just went off, so I’m off to the laundry….

Love to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie Bageant said...

Amy I am finally reading some blogs- glad to hear the visit with your parents went well! We had a retreat with the elders of CRCC this weekend to try and cast a vision for missions and what we want to do, or feel called to do! I'll try and give you a call later this week- I will be in Disneyland for 2 days and then off to WA but I will call before I go! Love to all of you!! Susie

5:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home