This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Baby Update


Tonight we welcomed Joshua Caleb Bittle into this world. Jason called me at 6pm, we headed to the hospital at 6:30 and he was born (screaming) at 9:09pm. Lisa had a very smooth natural delivery. Congratulations Bittle family!



With the latest arrival, I thought I would update my "friends having babies" list.

Charlene P. (delivered: Hope in Nov)
Krissi R. (adopted: boy in Nov)
Sara M.(delivered: Noi, Dec 20th.)
Jules C. (delivered: Caleb, Jan. 18th)
Jessie M. (delivered: Carter Steven, Feb. 7th)
Jenn C. (delivered: Julia Gayle, March 11th)
Tamara G. (delivered: Jacob, March 11th)
Lisa B. (delivered: Joshua Caleb, April 19th)
Becky B. (delivered: Boy, March)
Nicole S. (delivered: Owen James, March 25th)
Melina H. (delivered: Isabella, March)
Jill R.
Ashley M.
Alisha B.
Jenn P.
Elissa W.
Charlie A.
Kristin I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I wish I were on your list!!! :(
But one day I will be!! :)

Love you,miss you!
Sherry

6:56 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Sweety. How fun all those babies being born. Just wanted to kindly correct Nois birthdate. It is December 20. Love and miss you all, Sara.

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home