This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Six Shades of Gray

I don't like the pressure of giving my post a title. So maybe in the end it will get one, and then again maybe it won't.

Here are some of the things going on in my/our lives right now:

1. I’m really sorry I missed “girl’s night out.” I was a bit under the weather. I’ll be there next time! I think we need to do another slumber party!! Maybe we could all save up and get a couple of hotel rooms. I really needed a break because…..

2. Dave is out of town until Friday night. That’s always a bummer, especially when I am so busy because…..

3. My brother and his family are moving in with us on August 22nd they will need help unloading on the 23rd. I won’t be here to help because……

4. I’m leaving with the kids August 17th for Ohio for 11 days. So I’m busy trying to get the house ready for a few more residents. Speaking of more…….

5. We found out that David’s 6-year-old cousin will probably be joining our family very soon. That’s right one more Carder (acutually he's a Nunamaker)! Like I’m not crazy enough already. David will be going to Ohio on September 15th to petition the court for custody. Please be praying that everything goes smoothly. We have to put a rush on things because…

6. We are moving out of the country in 5 months!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Remember,God has your back!

I am free this afternoon to help with the house! Call me after twelve.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Allan Albert De Laurell said...

Yes, amy, your life is crazy... tell the kids I miss them... sorry I can't help... I'd go to the grocery store for ya, but I don't have time...

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home