This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Babies Everywhere

I can't believe all the people I know who are pregnant or just had a baby! I thought I would jot them down just to see exactly how many there are. Help me out with those I've missed.

Charlene P. (delivered: Hope in Nov)
Krissi R. (adopted: boy in Nov)
Sara M.(delivered: Noi, Dec 22.)
Jules C. (delivered: Caleb Jan. 18)
Jessie M. (delivered: Carter Steven Feb. 7th)
Jenn C. (delivered: Julia Gayle March 11)
Tamara G. (delivered: Boy March 11)
Jill R.
Ashley M.
Lisa B.
Becky B.
Elissa W.
Nicole S.
Alisha B.
Jenn P.
Charlie A.
Melina H.

Quick! Buy stock in Babies R Us now!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Campbell baby is due 3/17 :-) (we think it will be earlier!) :-)

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home