This is Amy Carder's Blog. She'll post lots of thoughts here about church life, home-schooling, raising four, make that five kids and all of the other craziness that our life together throws at us.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Iceland

Here are a few pictures of the view out our living room/kitchen/dining room windows.

We just got internet in our apartment so I will update our blog soon. We have a new phone number where our friends in Vegas can call and it is local!! Email me for the number or call John and Jessie. We'd love to hear from you all.

All for now, love,
Amy

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

You are all so missed, but I am so happy to hear that things are well. I will be calling to check in, and I would love to have little Jessie email me about her adventures there so that I may put them in the EAGLES newsletter for everyone to learn from. Any of you could do it really. It would be one email a month.

We think of you often and love you all so much. Take care and do your best to enjoy the adventure!

Love,
Sherry

6:13 AM

 
Blogger MrH said...

I am so glad to see you are blogging and glad that not only do Caitlyn and Jessie get to talk, but that we all can give you all a jingle. I asked Caitlyn Sunday if they were emailing and she said something about an internet LV phone. I hope all is well. I am glad we will get a glimpse of your life as I know you will be blogging regularly, right?!I wasn't great about calling when you all were here, but I get a lot of time late at night, when I can read blogs.

2:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home